PlayStation’s new sale offers games up to 70 percent off until October 27
The PlayStation Store is offering a variety of deals right now as part of its ‘Hidden Gems‘ promotion, but adding to the list of discounted games is now its ‘Extended Play’ sale.
The Hidden Gems sale offers games up to 70 percent off until October 27th. Some of the headliners include Madden NFL 22, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Red Dead Redemption 2, Hitman 3 and more.
Below are some of the deals:
- Madden NFL 22 PS5: now $62.99, was $89.99
- Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War — Standard Edition: now $39.99, was $79.99
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Deluxe PS4 & PS5: now $54.99, was $99.99
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition: now $19.99, was $39.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2: now $32.79, was $79.99
- Watch Dogs: Legion Deluxe Edition: now $35.99, was $89.99
- Hitman 3 – Standard Edition: now $39.99, was $79.99
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition: now $32.49, was $64.99
For a complete list of the deals, follow this link.