GameStop’s Cyber Monday sale offers Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for $19.99
Now that ‘Black Friday’ is behind us, retailers are shifting their attention to Cyber Monday.
GameStop’s Cyber Monday sale offers several notable deals, including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and Immortal’s Fenyx Rising for $19.99. However, this price is only valid for the first 200 buyers, with both titles costing $29.99 after this point.
The sale starts at 12:01pm ET on November 29th.
Below are all of GameStop’s various Cyber Monday offers:
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (PS4, PS5, Xbox, Xbox Series X/S): $29.99
- Immortal’s Fenyx Rising (PS5, Switch): $29.99
- Used PlayStation 5 controllers: $54.99
- Resident Evil Village (PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S): $59.99
- Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller: $199.99 ($30 off)
- $5 off Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3-month subscription: $44.99 (regular $49.99)
MobileSyrup utilizes affiliate partnerships. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content, though MobileSyrup may earn a commission on purchases made via these links that helps fund the journalism provided free on our website.
Image credit: Shutterstock