Monitor your GPU, GPU-Z updated for RTX 3080 Ti and LHR cards
As featured in:
- 21 Programs to Analyze and Benchmark Your Hardware
- Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
- Added a detailed PCIe Resizable BAR report to Advanced Panel
- Clicking the Resizable BAR status on main screen will open Advanced Panel, PCIe Resizable BAR report
- On AMD, the RDNA2 marketing clocks report in Advanced Panel will now also show rated memory frequency
- Added support for negative temperature monitoring on AMD
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, RTX 3070 Ti, RTX 3080 LHR, RTX 3070 LHR, RTX 3060 Ti LHR, RTX 3050 Mobile, RTX A4000, T600
- Added support for ATI FirePro RG220
Software similar to GPU-Z 5
SiSoftware Sandra is a benchmarking, system diagnostic and analyser tool. It provides most of the information you need to know about your hardware and software.
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info
GpuCapsViewer is an OpenGL graphics card utility for Windows.
More similar downloads