NZXT and Ubisoft launch the H510 Valhalla case
Bit-Tech reported upon two previous custom NZXT gaming themed chassis; the World of Warcraft themed design from 2019, and a Rainbow Six Siege themed design a year ago. Sometimes third time is a charm and the latest collaboration with Ubisoft might be the most appealing yet, with its Viking rune motifs and lighting.
In a press release NZXT says that the new Limited Edition CRFT 08 H510 Valhalla, to give it its full title, is “a case worthy of a Viking conqueror.” However, I think the PC components shortage was even worse back in the dark ages, so that is a rather frivolous boast.
Key design elements of the H510 Valhalla can be summed up as follows:
- Overall: battle-scarred paint textures.
- Front: Valhalla variant of the Assassin’s Creed logo with LED lighting.
- Tempered glass window: with ‘symbols of the gods’ inscribed onto the glass.
- Eivor Shield Puck, with removable arrow, plus Broach Charm: handy for hanging your headset, for example.
- Cable bar: A runic poem is etched into the bar, which translates as follows: “Cattle die, friends die, and the same with you; but I know of something that never dies and that’s a dead person’s deeds”.
- PSU shroud: further designs based on the AC logo and Viking jewellery.
In addition to the above you get all the great features of a standard NZXT H510, such as:
- Modern design and builder-friendly features
- USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Premium all-steel construction with the sleek H Series aesthetic
- Tempered glass side panel to showcase your build
- Wire management made easy with an intuitive, patent-pending cable management system
- Simplified water-cooling installation using a removable bracket for either all-in-one CPU coolers or custom loop configurations
NZXT says the new H510 Valhalla case is available now, but please remember that it is a limited run and availability depends on market. You can order it direct from NZXT for $249.99 in the US. Have a look at your usual distributors.